Friday, March 14, 2008

My best time

What a beautiful bride...
I can't explain how truly happy I was for my dear friend Charmaine to find the man of her dreams and marry him.  I was purely joyous to see her celebrate the beginning of a new life together.  Both the bride and groom wrote their own vows and she had the great line in her vows...  She said all the important stuff, like how she will stand by him and love him and how he is so wonderful.... all nice but the best line I've ever heard was when , after a long pause and with an emotionally quivering voice, she said "you're my best time"

What a great way to say I like you and I love you!  Char has always had a way with words but this was publishable...  I loved it!  
I can't wait to find someone who will be my best time - especially since I have some pretty great times now!!! 
Congratulations Char and Glen!!  I am so happy for you guys!!

No comments: